Huna Huna Cliff Resort (Hereinafter referred to as the resort) , we are always working to improve service to customers. The information provided to the resort by our customers is used only to provide our customers with better products and services of the resort. Furthermore, relevant information about our protection policy is as follows, and we strive to protect personal information.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Personal information is used only for the purpose(s) for which it was provided. When handling personal information, the Resort complies with any and and all laws governing the protection of personal information as well as other related legislations.
Personal Information Collection
We utilize personal data collected from customers (including personal data collected from our website) in order to improve service to our customers. Customers' personal information is never disclosed to anyone for any other reason.
Purpose of personal Information Collection
Personal information will be collected when customers utilize any resort facilities such as guestrooms, conference rooms, food/beverage services, other services, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "services").
- For basic data and confirmation of reservations.
- To gather statistical data to further improve services.
- When for any reason it is necessary for the Resort to contact the customer.
Storage of Personal Information Collection
- Personal information collected from customers is stored as a record of service requests, and is discarded after a specified period.
With the following exceptions, the Resort does not disclose personal information to third parties: Examples:
- Confidential systems companies handling reservation bookings for the Resort.
- When the customer grants permission.
- When required by law to do so.
- If life, limb, financial assets, or other specific rights will be compromised, we are compelled to supply data in order to protect the customer, and it is impossible to seek approval from the customer.
- The Resort ensures strong measures and conduct internal training on privacy protection for all employees to protect personal information from leakage, loss, or misuse.
Security of Personal Information
This Resort has established a customer information internal protection policy to protect customer information from fraudulent use.
- To help ensure that customer information is kept private, the Resort has taken steps to protect both operations and systems from accidental loss, destruction, falsification, or disclosure.
- The Resort’s internet transmissions of customer data are encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) software.
- Data collected view the homepage:
The Resort does collect access logs as part of collecting information from its homepage. However, these logs are not used for any other purpose but compiling statistics for homepage operation and ascertaining the origin of unauthorized access.