Huna Huna Cliff Resort (Hereinafter referred to as the resort) , we are always working to improve service to customers. The information provided to the resort by our customers is used only to provide our customers with better products and services of the resort. Furthermore, relevant information about our protection policy is as follows, and we strive to protect personal information.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Personal Information Collection
Purpose of personal Information Collection
Personal information will be collected when customers utilize any resort facilities such as guestrooms, conference rooms, food/beverage services, other services, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "services").
Storage of Personal Information Collection
- Personal information collected from customers is stored as a record of service requests, and is discarded after a specified period.
With the following exceptions, the Resort does not disclose personal information to third parties: Examples:
- Confidential systems companies handling reservation bookings for the Resort.
- When the customer grants permission.
- When required by law to do so.
- If life, limb, financial assets, or other specific rights will be compromised, we are compelled to supply data in order to protect the customer, and it is impossible to seek approval from the customer.
Security of Personal Information
This Resort has established a customer information internal protection policy to protect customer information from fraudulent use.